Is this the worst banana I’ve ever eaten?

In the past few years, there have been many reports of people eating bananas and drinking banana juices, but never any cases of actual banana poisoning.

The first reported case of an actual banana-poisoning death came in the late 1990s, when a 15-year-old boy was hospitalized after drinking banana juice and eating it, reports ABC News.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, banana juice is a popular ingredient in many fruit juices and is believed to be one of the factors that make bananas so delicious.

So far, no cases of banana poisoning have been reported.

The FDA has issued warnings on bananas for people who are allergic to them.

“Bananas are a food that is eaten in many different ways, including in fruit desserts, baked goods, and beverages,” FDA Commissioner Robert Califf told ABC News in February.

“In some cases, people may have a reaction to the raw material and the chemical compounds in the fruit.”

If you think you’ve had a banana poisoning, contact your doctor immediately and stay hydrated.

Bananas contain a compound called xanthophyll that has been linked to many ailments, including headaches, fever, and diarrhea.

According a report in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, the substance may cause symptoms like fever, vomiting, muscle aches, and a skin rash.

If you or someone you know have been affected by a banana-pox, seek medical care right away.

It’s important to get to the doctor quickly if symptoms persist.